Following several years of planning, under the direction of the Rho Chi Society Executive Council, the Rho Chi Society National Office was established at the University of North Carolina in 1999. The primary goal of the National Office is to facilitate member chapters in their pursuit of the Mission and Vision of the Society.
In pursuit of that goal, the functions of the National Office are to:
- Conduct Society business in accordance with the Constitution and By-laws
- Maintain active communication with collegiate and alumni members
- Develop and maintain the Society’s Webpage
- Distribute a semi-annual newsletter to member chapters
- Assist in local chapter development
- Initiate new chapter development
- Increase Society visibility at all levels
- Plan and conduct Rho Chi exhibits at major national pharmacy meetings
- Coordinate the various awards of the Society
- Cultivate alumni support for the Society
- Serve as a resource for chapters
- Coordinate revenue-generating activities
Forms for annual reports, officer and advisor changes and regional meetings can be found under the Chapter Resources drop-down menu.
Executive Vice President A. Wayne Pittman serves as the Executive Director and Gail R. Moriarty is the Society’s Administrative Assistant. To contact the National Office please call (919) 843-9001 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.