New Initiates Checklist
- Invite eligible new members to join your chapter
- Collect dues of $100 per member
- Enter new initiates (students, faculty) into the Rho Chi database per Instructions at bottom of this page. Please submit at least 4 weeks before ceremony so materials can be processed and shipped.
- Complete Chapter Membership Election Report, advisor and Dean must sign (electronic or actual) and email to the National Office, at firstname.lastname@example.org. * Include the address you want all materials (key pins and certificates) mailed to due to campus closures.
- Request an invoice, if needed, for processing payment to The Rho Chi Society.
- Mail payment form (below) with check to the National Office (address on form in Ann Arbor, MI). Online payment is available via Paypal with a 3% processing fee.
- Order honor cords/medallions directly with our vendors. Please visit our merchandise page: https://rhochi.org/merchandise/
- Hold initiation ceremony (virtual or in-person). Distribute materials to new members.
* The new initiate fee is $100.
* This includes an official member certificate from the National Office and a Rho Chi key pin engraved with your chapter and year of initiation as well as national dues.
* These materials will be sent directly to the chapter faculty advisor for distribution to new members and can be mailed from your university/school to new members if a virtual ceremony is required.
Use the fillable form below for the Chapter Membership Election Report until our online form is active. Thank you for your patience.