Comprehensive in nature, the annual chapter report describes the breadth of activities and accomplishments by the chapter over the preceding twelve months.
* The NEW rubric for scoring annual reports can be reviewed here
- ALL chapters must submit an Annual Chapter Report by June 15.
- Chapters failing to submit an annual report for two consecutive years will lose their active status within the organization.
- Submit by May 15th to be considered for chapter awards.
- Use the new online form found on this page. No other formats will be accepted. Region required, view Chapter Region Map.
- Additional attachments are not allowed.
- Use Save and Continue Later button on report form to generate link to save information and come back to it or to share with others to fill in information. The link only lasts until the form is submitted. It does not autosave, you must click Save and Continue Later or Submit to save information before you exit. When you click Submit it sends it to the National Office as your annual chapter report. You may also click through the form to review it beforehand, if you don’t click Save and Continue Later it will not save any of the information! NOTE: some fields are required to move forward.
- All chapters filed reports last year (2019-2020) so you should have your report on file in your chapter records for reference.
WEBINAR VIDEO – December 2019 – click here
Chapter Achievement Award
The Chapter Achievement Award recognizes the full scope of chapter activities as documented in the Annual Chapter Report. The recipient of the Chapter Achievement Award will receive a certificate and recognition at the Annual Rho Chi Society National Convention. The Chapter Achievement Award was first presented at the 2001 Annual Meeting of the Society held in conjunction with the Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Pharmacists Association.
Qualifications and Instructions
Chapters must meet the following in order to be considered for the Chapter Achievement Award:
- Follow the new ONLINE format and submit annual chapter report by May 15th
- Submit chapter delegate name to the national office by February 24th
- Chapter delegate must vote in March elections
- Annual report submitted on time (by deadline of June 15) for the past 2 years
- New elected chapter officers’ names were submitted to the national office by the published deadline
- The following twelve sections are completed within the Annual Chapter Report:
- Chapter Information
- Chapter Officers
- Advisor(s) Contact Information
- Chapter History/Background
- Objectives/Strategic plan
- Meeting Planning / Business Organization Details
- Service Activities
- Intellectual Inquiry Activities
- Alumni Relations
- Overall Budget
- Chapter Awards
- Most Improved Chapter (Optional)
Most Improved Chapter Award
The Society has implemented a Most Improved Chapter Award. If your current students/advisors have made great strides to increase the activities/projects of your chapter over the last year, please complete the additional section at the bottom of the Annual Chapter Report. The award is determined by the chapter’s brief descriptive summaries and sustainability of new activities implemented during the current reporting year. The recipient of the Most Improved Chapter will receive a plaque or certificate and be recognized at the Annual Rho Chi Meeting.
Eligibility and Evaluation
Significant improvement and excellence in the areas of:
- Alumni Relations
- Intellectual Inquiry
Please indicate the past activities and improvements your chapter has made during the current reporting year, along with the sustainability of each activity to be considered for this award. Improvements in each area must be described in 200 words or less per area and 100 words or less for overall consideration. Categorical descriptions and support must be limited to that given section. Do not include excess information from another section if the maximum word count is reached.