Clinical Research Scholarship
The Clinical Research Scholarship is awarded annually to a qualified clinical research fellow and is sponsored by the Rho Chi Society. Details regarding the scholarship and application process can be found by following the link below. Deadline for receipt of applications is December 15. (Please note this change from the previous deadline of February 1.)APPLY HERE
- The Rho Chi Society, annually, will award its Clinical Research Scholarship in the amount of $7,500 to a qualified clinical research fellow.
- The award is to be applied toward fellowship funding or research costs during the second year of a clinical research fellowship.
- The award recipient will be determined by action of the Rho Chi Clinical Research Scholarship Committee.
- The award recipient will be recognized during the National (Annual Meeting) Convention of The Rho Chi Society. The monetary award will be available in two payments to the recipient, September and January, following recognition.
- The Scholarship is not renewable.
- Exceptions to this policy shall be made only by the Executive Council of the Society.
- The Scholarship is limited to clinical research fellows entering the second year of their fellowship.
- Applicants must have completed professional studies in an ACPE accredited school or college of pharmacy.
- Applicants must be a member of the Rho Chi Honor Society.
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
The applicant shall have demonstrated high potential for success in a clinical research fellowship based on the strength of:
- High academic achievement in attaining a terminal professional degree.
- Certification through a minimum of at least three (3) letters of recommendation from individuals directly familiar with the applicant’s academic work and/or research activities. One of the letters must be from the applicant’s fellowship director.
- A narrative from the applicant indicating anticipated accomplishments during the second year of your fellowship, the projected impact of planned research, and the relationship of fellowship work to career goals.
Post Graduate Study/University