Annual Chapter Reports Due May 15th for award consideration, Deadline June 15th.
Exciting things are happening at the National Office!
We are ramping up to launch our events for our 100th Anniversary Celebration in 2021 – 2022.
Celebrate 100th Anniversary of The Rho Chi Society!
~ Centennial Celebration Awards Program and Networking Reception
March 20, 2022 – San Antonio, Texas
~ May 19th is the Anniversary date of the establishment of the Society.
~ Chapters celebrating 100th Anniversaries
- Alpha, University of Michigan
- Beta, Oregon State University
- Gamma, University of Oklahoma
Rho Chi Chapter Recordkeeping
It is vital for chapters to retain all documents and pass them down year to year. When advisors leave, these records should stay with the chapter. These are all important records to track your alumni and guide your future chapter leaders. Items to keep on file include:
- Chapter bylaws and procedures,
- NEW 501c3 status documentation from university and/or chapter,
- Chapter meeting minutes,
- Annual chapter membership election reports submitted to National Office,
- Annual chapter reports submitted to National Office which contains a list of your chapter officers
- Annual list of members; we now recommend that you ask members to provide a personal email for future alumni contact as one’s university/school email may be deactivated, and
- Records of payments from members and dues payments to the Rho Chi Society.